Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Even if Starbuck's Coffee trips...

My sister finally came around and decided to have a baby! She had it about 5 months ago. It was such a happy day! I love that kid so much! His name is Dustin Andrew McGroup. I am one of 7. I am the youngest and my sister is the 2nd youngest. She will be turning 36 soon. All you know is that I am younger than 36. Anyhow, as I was saying... Hmm.. oh yeah, recently I had a huge family gathering at my house. We had all of the siblings, the families, all of the cousins... Well, everyone came and I think there were close to 100 people there. This amazing sister of mine brought her husband and little boy along and that is how I got this picture. Today this awesome sister of mine came back. She live like 5 towns over, in Myerstown. It's about 45 minutes away from my house. We usually do little Starbucks get togethers but ever since she had Dustin it has been a little harder. Dustin is so great though so I don't care if it conflicts with Starbucks or not. I love having a sister and being an aunt to this little bundle of great joy. God put her in my life for a reason, so I would have someone to talk to over coffee at Starbucks. Even if she has a little bundle of love, Dustin who conflicts with that.. I am not very sure if she actually reads this blog.

Ok, Well I'm done!


~~~~Lyndsey Bowman~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment