Saturday, November 6, 2010

Trojan Pride Never Dies!!


This week in sports Hershey was up against their neighborhood rivals: Lower Dauphin. My family and I live in Hummelstown very close to Lower Dauphin territory. But, they go to Hershey schools. There is a development called Derry Woods and we live there and I almost pass Lower Dauphin High School every day.


I try to make it to Hershey games. I made it to all of the Lower Dauphin Vs. Hershey games this year. I have many friends who have children that play in those sports. My 3rd grade boy doesn't like to watch but he takes along friends and plays with them while we are there. The girls are very interested in the games because honestly, I don't think they know what is going on.




Hershey defeated Lower Dauphin High school in field hockey this week, in a shoot out! Our amazing goalie didn't let in any goals for the shoot out!!




In Middle School football Lower Dauphin beat us by 12 points.




This amazing man, Mark Painter lead Hershey High School Football to victory last night when we dominated Lower Dauphin 35-3.





TROJAN PRIDE NEVER DIES!!!



1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks for the comment on my blog and the link to yours.

    Best of luck with your new blog. It can really get the creative juices flowing! I can not get over all the great ideas, tips, advice out there in blogland.

    ReplyDelete